You may wonder why being a GeneXus partner and joining the GeneXus Alliance can be a beneficial union for your company, to guide you with the answers here we outline some reasons to take into account:
- If you are a software company, you should join our Solution Partners club to develop and commercialize solutions developed in GeneXus. You will also be able to showcase yourself in our GeneXus Solutions Catalog.
- You can complement and extend functionalities offered by GeneXus by being a Platform Partner, accessing our ecosystem of technological partners.
- You can market GeneXus (Sales Partner) or provide GeneXus training (Academic Partner).
- Among other benefits, you will have access to technical and commercial training programs, co-marketing budget, high profit margins and access to GeneXus Alliance.
- You will have the close support of the GeneXus development area to deliver differentiated and updated solutions to the market (Solution Partners can hire a TAM -Technical Account Manager- for specific projects).
- Guaranteed access to strategic information and support in the development of new versions of the tool.
- Continuous training in order to keep the partners' developers trained, the program offers free places for certifications, as well as discounts for additional places.
- Exclusive Webinars.
Strength in numbers: GeneXus Alliance
The GeneXus Alliance Program is a technological and business alliance for companies that want to join the GeneXus community.
Being part of the GeneXus partner program will allow your business to grow and evolve. Gartner estimates that, by the year 2024, more than 65% of the business applications produced in the world will be developed with Low-Code platforms, with GeneXus, our partners already have that portion of the market assured and future-proof.
New GeneXus Solution Partners
More than 50 companies and organizations from different fields (System integrators, Software houses, Consulting service providers, System builders, Software training centers, Universities and education centers) already benefit from being part of the GeneXus Alliance.
Today, we welcome new Solution Partners, who have joined in the last month from Argentina, Mexico, Paraguay, and Uruguay.
We invite you to be part of the GeneXus Partner Community