GeneXus Certifications during GX28 are an added value for attendees traveling from abroad.
- The exams will be administered on computers and will consist of multiple-choice and true/false questions. Candidates will receive the results immediately after completing the exam.
- The only oral exams are Instructor certification exams ("GeneXus Instructor" and "GeneXus BPM Suite Instructor"). They are aimed at assessing the candidates' teaching skills.
Both the computer-based and instructor's oral exams will be taken between Monday and Wednesday during the Meeting.
Places are limited, and a special 50% discount will be offered to candidates at the GeneXus Meeting. This is your chance to get Certified!
● GeneXus Analyst
● GeneXus Senior Analyst
● GeneXus Instructor
● GeneXus Developer for Smart Devices
● GeneXus BPM Suite Analyst
● GeneXus BPM Suite Instructor
● Version Upgrade (for those who already hold a certification and want to update it to GeneXus 15)
For more information about the certification exams (study material, prerequisites, and our recommendations) click here. Please read it and ask us any questions.
For inquiries and registration, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!